Effective marketing begins with insightful strategy, meaningful product or service differentiation, and a well-executed plan. Be bold. Stand out from the crowd. We’ll help you do that with confidence.
Our firm delivers full inbound marketing capabilities based on a best-in-class software platform. Inbound marketing is fueled by content that grows and appreciates over time. We can deliver a measurable and sustainable ROI through a strategy focused on the long-term. Our clients’ goals become our goals. Fees are typically standard with a retainer over several months.
Outsourced Marketing Management
BrandON! acts as your marketing team, or in conjunction with your existing marketing staff, to manage all aspects of your marketing strategy – both traditional and inbound. Clients gain part time marketing experts without the expense of a full time staff member. Fees are driven by the client’s budget and based on our time commitment and reimbursable expenses (if any).
More about us
You may notice an Asheville, NC phone number in our contact information. We will be opening an office in Asheville in the coming months.
Daft Punk has leveraged an amazing content marketing strategy to achieve incredible success with the launch of "Random...July 11, 2013
So you want to rank on the first page of Google’s search results and you want to know where…June 5, 2013
Your landing pages can make or break your online marketing camaign’s ROI. So what are landing pages? Why are…June 4, 2013
Use these four lessons from summer blockbuster movies in your email marketing to generate an effective campaign.May 30, 2013
What Our Clients Say
- "Carole always gets to the heart of any problem and starts generating possible solutions, whether that means improving efficiencies in the business or bringing more value to her clients. I worked with her as a manager and colleague and always went to her when I needed an accurate and honest assessment of a situation; Carole is 100% BS free: I don't know anybody more trusted by their colleagues or clients."Inertia Beverage Group (Ecommerce SaaS)
- “I cannot say enough about Ritch's professionalism! He is an experienced marketing expert and is always looking for ways to 'hit one over the fence'. His demeanor and down to earth personality give him the ability to communicate on any level. He is an asset to any organization that is looking for innovation, fresh ideas, creative design and an all-around executive.”Tammy Pope, V.P, Operations, Life Careers, LLC
- "Ritch led a diverse team of marketing and sales strategists challenged to support very multifaceted internal and external clients in the hospital, health system and long term care markets. His ability to mentor teammates and inspire creative thinking translated into success in many ways. Ritch embodies a unique marketing mindset coupled with a business acumen that never fails to deliver one-of-a-kind output. Working along side Ritch was learning experience and pleasure that I still call upon in my current role.”Paul Mattioli, Sr. Director of Sales at HealthLeaders Media, A Division of HCPro, Inc.
- “Ritch has a keen understanding of business. His multifaceted experience allows him to bring strategic, financial and operational perspectives to any business opportunity or challenge which makes him invaluable as a marketing leader.”Jim DeVos, Vice President Marketing + Strategy
- “Ritch is knowledgable and flexible. He is adept at working with organizations at any scale. He is a dynamic and responsive individual, and enjoyable to work with.” Top qualities: Personable, Expert, Good ValueRoy Hinshaw, Marketing Director at Elizabeth Caughey, DDS PC
- "I have known Ritch Brandon for more than 14 years, since the days we worked together at Morrison. During that time, I have been incredibly impressed with his insight, abiliity to solve problems and exceptional interpersonal skills. Currently, he is providing marketing technology and project management consulting services to my boutique PR firm and I'm thrilled with the measurable results. Intellectually curious, he will always find a solution and make a complicated situation easy.” Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, ExpertShira Miller, CEO, Shira Miller Communications