Atlanta-based restaurant chain Doc Chey’s (@DocCheys and @DocCheysGrantPk) is doing an excellent job encouraging check-ins at its locations by holding a raffle. This would have been an excellent opportunity to incorporate QR Codes to give a quick and easy link to FourSquare and Facebook. Watch the video to find out more!
- The marketing te.ch Daily is out! http://bit.ly/k1CSts ▸ Top stories today via @marketstrategy #
- REPORT: Facebook Ads Surge Despite Lag In ROI http://bit.ly/k157as #
- 8 Reasons Every Ecommerce Site Should Get Serious About Video http://bit.ly/lXh4Xn #
- Facebook Recommends HTTPS Secure Browsing. You can change your settings under Account – Account Settings -… http://bit.ly/ka8nxy #
- Google Improves Image Search http://bit.ly/lxyWsM #
- How to use Technology in your Marketing Strategy –> Skip the Mall With Skype-Based Concierge Clothing Service http://bit.ly/llQ5ga #
- Crux Loaded Case Turns iPad 2 Into a Laptop http://bit.ly/kmAfgk #
- Top 10 Things You Can Do to Protect Your Gmail Account – Digits – WSJ http://bit.ly/l49hrO #
- Don’t Ignore the Negative | Adwords http://bit.ly/lCgOae #
- The marketing te.ch Daily is out! http://bit.ly/ghpkdf #
- These are the types of apps Twitter thinks developers should be building – TNW Twitter http://tnw.co/iuyT1F #
- Favorite iPhone Twitter app –> Tweetbot. Update adds landscape viewing, CloudApp support and more… http://tnw.co/kuM4Cp #
- Reason 101 to use WordPress –> Blogger Goes Down While Rolling Out Its Redesign http://rww.to/lbGLmu #
- QR Codes Gain Critical Mass | ClickZ http://bit.ly/iCNJ0L #
- HOW TO: Find and Land Freelance Work http://on.mash.to/kP69Up #
- Has your Facebook account ever been hacked? You may be interested in the latest security enhancement launched… http://fb.me/FPV980D5 #
- Do you use a Flip video cam (like us!)? Grab your videos off the FlipShare site! Cisco plans to kill the site in… http://fb.me/UQguNhyK #
Great interview with Steve Garfield. Steve is the author of Get Seen: Online Video Secrets to Building your Business and is one of the web’s first video bloggers and guru of online video.
The interview was originally posted on Hubspot’s blog.