ex·pert adj \ˈek-ˌspərt, ik-ˈ\ : having, involving, or displaying special skill or knowledge derived from training or experience
All things “social media” are HOT right now. Beware of the fact that anyone with a Twitter and Facebook account may consider themselves social media “experts.” The truth is, the field of social media marketing is still relatively new and constantly in motion. Platforms that have never been heard of sometime seem to “come from no where” to change the social landscape all over again. Don’t let that scare you…it’s the new reality and we can help.
As an indication of our knowledge and experience in social media…
- Twitter Grader from Hubspot gives us a perfect score – 100 out of 100 points.
- Twenty-eight of the Forbes Top 50 Social Media Influencers follow @RitchBrandon and @TurnYourBrandON.
- Klout.com says we are influential about 11 subjects with the top three being social media, marketing and technology.
- Peerindex marks “Digital Marketing” and “Marketing” as our top topics of influence
- TweetLevel refers to us as “Twitter Superstars”
- Our 7,000+ followers rank our Twitter account in the top 0.05% of all active Twitter accounts
- @JWT_Worldwide, J Walter Thompson’s Twitter account, has ~15,000 followers with fewer than 700 tweets from the account.
- @BBDOWorldwide has posted fewer than 300 tweets to its 26k followers. This is a worldwide company.
- @SocialOgilvy has less than 2,000 followers and fewer than 300 tweets.
These agencies have big names…but they are decidedly behind the times when it comes to social. They all earned their money through “traditional”/old school marketing. Social scares the crap out of them…for good reason.
Want to know more? We can provide…
- Introduction to concepts, platforms, and tools
- Audit of existing presence
- Establishment of new presence
- An integrated marketing plan that includes social media
- On-going guidance and coaching
- White label “plug-in” social media resources for other marketing and public relations firms