Generate Traffic to Website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Generation
Turn Traffic into Leads
- Premium content offers
- Landing pages
- Effective calls to action
- A/B testing
Convert Leads into Sales
- Email nurturing for leads
- Content spanning length of sales funnel
- Educational information and how-to’s for top of funnel
- Demos and consultations for bottom of funnel
- Salesforce.com integration
Modify and Adjust
- Track impact on sales
- Marketing analytics
- Website design adjustments for optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Getting found online is the name of the game. Search engine optimization (SEO) starts with keyword research that will be targeted to your company’s identified personas (a persona is an imaginary “ideal customer”). We will use tools to assess your website’s performance in search engine results and “white hat” tactics to make sure your site is easy for Google, Yahoo! and Bing to find.
The only way for people to find your company who don’t already know about you is to provide “stuff” for them to find on-line. That “stuff” can be helpful checklists, white papers, blog posts, videos, infographics, pictures…any number of things. This content is the backbone of inbound marketing success. We will help you with producing, packaging and repackaging, and promoting the content we generate. You’ll be surprised how much “stuff” your target audience will find useful!
Landing pages are just website pages that are narrowly focused and targeted to a specific audience. Before we’re done, we may have hundreds of pages that address different topics or that are written to a specific audience. The goal of the landing page is to convert a visitor into a prospect (or customer!) by offering something valuable enough to that visitor that they provide their contact information so that we can continue to build a relationship.
A CTA is the prompt to your visitor to DO something. ”Like” this post. Share this email. Submit this form. Buy this thing. Seemingly insignificant changes in color, design and text used on CTAs affect their conversion rate.
The only real way to know if your site is working as hard as it can for you is to test it. A/B testing allows us to track modifications to colors, images, text, fonts, shapes, different whole versions of pages…all kinds of variable. Think of them as head-to-head contests. We’ll always be looking for the best performer. Losers get kicked off the island.
E-mail walks a fine line between helpfully staying in touch and SPAM. By providing truly useful offers or relevant content, your emails will be welcomed by customers and prospects alike. Staying in front of your customer can be key to developing a strong relationship. We have tools to that are triggered by rule-based workflows that will automagically add prospects to certain mailings while making sure they don’t get too many from your company.
Does anyone really care how many “likes” you get on Facebook? What does that really mean in new customers or money? Effective analysis is focused on determining the drivers of success and measuring what is truly important. We’re data geeks and we’ll push hard to challenge you to really look at your analytics and adjust tactics based on the data.
Bringing all of this analysis, CTAs, SEO, and all the other acronyms in the business into one effective design can be like working magic for your ability to attract new customers. Your site’s design is often the first impression you make with a new prospect. What kind of impression are you making? If it’s a bad one…you probably won’t get the opportunity to correct it.
What Our Clients Say
- "I have known Ritch Brandon for more than 14 years, since the days we worked together at Morrison. During that time, I have been incredibly impressed with his insight, abiliity to solve problems and exceptional interpersonal skills. Currently, he is providing marketing technology and project management consulting services to my boutique PR firm and I'm thrilled with the measurable results. Intellectually curious, he will always find a solution and make a complicated situation easy.” Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, ExpertShira Miller, CEO, Shira Miller Communications
- "Carole always gets to the heart of any problem and starts generating possible solutions, whether that means improving efficiencies in the business or bringing more value to her clients. I worked with her as a manager and colleague and always went to her when I needed an accurate and honest assessment of a situation; Carole is 100% BS free: I don't know anybody more trusted by their colleagues or clients."Inertia Beverage Group (Ecommerce SaaS)
- “Ritch is knowledgable and flexible. He is adept at working with organizations at any scale. He is a dynamic and responsive individual, and enjoyable to work with.” Top qualities: Personable, Expert, Good ValueRoy Hinshaw, Marketing Director at Elizabeth Caughey, DDS PC