Effective marketing begins with insightful strategy, meaningful product or service differentiation, and a well-executed plan. Be bold. Stand out from the crowd. We’ll help you do that with confidence.
Our firm delivers full inbound marketing capabilities based on a best-in-class software platform. Inbound marketing is fueled by content that grows and appreciates over time. We can deliver a measurable and sustainable ROI through a strategy focused on the long-term. Our clients’ goals become our goals. Fees are typically standard with a retainer over several months.
Outsourced Marketing Management
BrandON! acts as your marketing team, or in conjunction with your existing marketing staff, to manage all aspects of your marketing strategy – both traditional and inbound. Clients gain part time marketing experts without the expense of a full time staff member. Fees are driven by the client’s budget and based on our time commitment and reimbursable expenses (if any).
What Our Clients Say
- "Carole always gets to the heart of any problem and starts generating possible solutions, whether that means improving efficiencies in the business or bringing more value to her clients. I worked with her as a manager and colleague and always went to her when I needed an accurate and honest assessment of a situation; Carole is 100% BS free: I don't know anybody more trusted by their colleagues or clients."Inertia Beverage Group (Ecommerce SaaS)
- “Ritch has a keen understanding of business. His multifaceted experience allows him to bring strategic, financial and operational perspectives to any business opportunity or challenge which makes him invaluable as a marketing leader.”Jim DeVos, Vice President Marketing + Strategy
- “I have found Ritch Brandon to be a consummate professional with a truly caring nature. Mr. Brandon's detailed knowledge of marketing and sales techniques, partnered with his creative ideas, made for a great option for me. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr. Brandon to anyone seeking a marketing professional.” Top qualities: Expert, High Integrity, Creative.Robert Gantt, General Manager, TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- "Ritch did an outstanding job [for] Morrison. Not only is he very bright, he has great people skills. I would not hesitate to hire Ritch again and highly recommend him."Glenn Davenport, President and CEO, Morrison Management Specialists
- “I cannot say enough about Ritch's professionalism! He is an experienced marketing expert and is always looking for ways to 'hit one over the fence'. His demeanor and down to earth personality give him the ability to communicate on any level. He is an asset to any organization that is looking for innovation, fresh ideas, creative design and an all-around executive.”Tammy Pope, V.P, Operations, Life Careers, LLC
- "Ritch taught me so much about marketing, and provided some of the more creative ideas for development of my area. He inspired an interest in marketing in me (a dietitian) that continues today.”Kathy McClusky, Consultant