An advanced session focused on platforms that effectively impact small businesses and professional service firms, including:
• Yelp! and other review sites
• Why should our firm participate?
• Social Media background, demographics and growth by platform
• Five Goals of Inbound Marketing and the Spectrum of Interaction
• Tools to manage each outlet
• Strategies to engage current and prospective clients
• Case Study
The Social Media for Small Business and Professional Services seminar is a 90-minute in-depth session followed by an interactive work session.
Who should attend?
• Small business and professional service owners and managers
• Marketing and PR agency account executives