An advanced session focused on social media platforms that retail businesses should leverage, including:
• Location-based services
• Four Square
• Facebook Places
• Groupon / Scoutmob
• QR Scan Codes
• Why should our business participate?
• Social Media background, demographics and growth by platform
• Five Goals of Inbound Marketing and the Spectrum of Interaction
• Tools to manage each outlet
• Strategies to engage current and prospective clients
• Case Study
The Social Media for Retail seminar is a 90-minute in-depth session followed by an interactive work session.
Who should attend?
• Retail business owners and managers
• Marketing and PR agency account executives