Ritch Brandon’s prior experience includes:
- Vice President of Marketing and Strategy for Morrison Management Specialists, Inc., a $1 billion public company
- Vice President of Operations for the Western United States for Morrison Senior Dining, a $250 million corporate division
- Director of Finance for Morrison Healthcare, Inc., a $300 million company
- Vice President of Marketing for Life Careers, a boutique consulting firm
- Strategy and Business Planning Consultant for Westinghouse Electric Company, a $2 billion nuclear fuel and power plant manufacturer
- General Manager for Fastco, a $15 million distribution firm
- President of Porchlight Properties LLC, a real estate investment firm
Ritch Brandon holds a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and an MBA from the Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina where he was on full scholarship. During his undergraduate tenure, he appeared on the Dean’s List six of eight semesters.
Mr. Brandon has also completed continuing education in service marketing at the Services Leadership Institute at Arizona State University, as well as leadership and strategy programs at Harvard University’s JFK School of Government.
Download a full version of Ritch Brandon’s bio as a PDF file: