Atlanta-based BrandON! marketing.technology provides inbound marketing solutions to medium-sized businesses, medical groups, and professional firms. We serve, first, as a marketing and strategy firm that delivers real world, bottom-line impact for our clients. Secondly, we integrate that strategy with the latest technology and social media — ensuring our clients are ahead of the curve in the fast paced technology environment of today.
So what is “marketing technology?”
Our definition is an integrated, effective technology platform focused on what has become known as inbound marketing — the art and science of attracting leads to your business in addition to traditional “outbound” tactics such as paid advertising. Marketing technology should include a comprehensive inbound marketing system that leverages:
- A primary business website
- Targeted landing pages
- Email marketing campaigns
- A blog with salient, helpful information for your target personas
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Search engine marketing (SEM and PPC)
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp!, Foursquare, and other social media
- Social media management platforms (Hootsuite, TweetDeck, etc.) and Twitter Analytics
- YouTube and other online video
- Robust databases
- and HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing platform.
All businesses need an effective system of generating high-quality leads that mature to clients or customers. BrandON!’s marketing experts develop and execute inbound and tradition marketing plans to do just that. Drop us an email at AskAnExpert@TurnYourBrandON.com.
BrandON! is a value-added reseller of HubSpot’s integrated inbound marketing platform.