Why choose us?
We’re not a typical marketing agency. We don’t spend a lot of money on an amazingly cool loft office. We think we should be as close to the action…often meaning in your office. We don’t do project-based creative work to supplement our income (and clog our capacity). We don’t believe we need to impress you with how slick we are and what cars we drive. We believe your primary concern is growing YOUR business. Who cares about ours? We want to be an honest-to-goodness team member that lives and dies by the end results we all produce together – your revenues and profitability.
We believe ourselves to be very self aware. Each person on our team has strengths and weaknesses…as does the firm as a whole. Knowing those strengths and weaknesses allows us to provide better service by only accepting the right clients and tackling the right situation with the right people at the helm.
When the cavalry is needed, we’re going to call it in. You’ll have the cell phone numbers of everyone on our team, but your account executive is going to prove that you won’t need but one.
Focusing on inbound marketing allows us to be damn good at it. We do what we’re best at in-house and then work with experts in complementary disciplines to handle the rest. That gives us incredible flexibility and control…and lets us punch in a much higher weight class than we actually occupy.
Our team has real-world, corporate and small business experience. We have degrees and continuing education from some of the top universities in the country. We KNOW marketing, how it impacts operations, how to integrate it with sales and how it must be driven by strategy while showing an ROI.
Our founder credits stints working as a corporate banker and reporting to a corporate CFO early in his career with his keen focus on showing bottom-line results. We won’t do anything just because it’s pretty. It’s gotta perform. We want to see the numbers. Typically our clients do too.
More about us
What Our Clients Say About Us
- "I have known Ritch Brandon for more than 14 years, since the days we worked together at Morrison. During that time, I have been incredibly impressed with his insight, abiliity to solve problems and exceptional interpersonal skills. Currently, he is providing marketing technology and project management consulting services to my boutique PR firm and I'm thrilled with the measurable results. Intellectually curious, he will always find a solution and make a complicated situation easy.” Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, ExpertShira Miller, CEO, Shira Miller Communications
- "Ritch led a diverse team of marketing and sales strategists challenged to support very multifaceted internal and external clients in the hospital, health system and long term care markets. His ability to mentor teammates and inspire creative thinking translated into success in many ways. Ritch embodies a unique marketing mindset coupled with a business acumen that never fails to deliver one-of-a-kind output. Working along side Ritch was learning experience and pleasure that I still call upon in my current role.”Paul Mattioli, Sr. Director of Sales at HealthLeaders Media, A Division of HCPro, Inc.
- “I have found Ritch Brandon to be a consummate professional with a truly caring nature. Mr. Brandon's detailed knowledge of marketing and sales techniques, partnered with his creative ideas, made for a great option for me. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr. Brandon to anyone seeking a marketing professional.” Top qualities: Expert, High Integrity, Creative.Robert Gantt, General Manager, TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- "Ritch taught me so much about marketing, and provided some of the more creative ideas for development of my area. He inspired an interest in marketing in me (a dietitian) that continues today.”Kathy McClusky, Consultant
- "Ritch is passionate about everything he does and very collaborative in his style. Our successes together were always the best of all contributors. His style is always an asset to any organization."Andrea Seidl, Senior Vice President, Morrison Management Specialists
- "Ritch did an outstanding job [for] Morrison. Not only is he very bright, he has great people skills. I would not hesitate to hire Ritch again and highly recommend him."Glenn Davenport, President and CEO, Morrison Management Specialists