Why choose us?
We’re not a typical marketing agency. We don’t spend a lot of money on an amazingly cool loft office. We think we should be as close to the action…often meaning in your office. We don’t do project-based creative work to supplement our income (and clog our capacity). We don’t believe we need to impress you with how slick we are and what cars we drive. We believe your primary concern is growing YOUR business. Who cares about ours? We want to be an honest-to-goodness team member that lives and dies by the end results we all produce together – your revenues and profitability.
We believe ourselves to be very self aware. Each person on our team has strengths and weaknesses…as does the firm as a whole. Knowing those strengths and weaknesses allows us to provide better service by only accepting the right clients and tackling the right situation with the right people at the helm.
When the cavalry is needed, we’re going to call it in. You’ll have the cell phone numbers of everyone on our team, but your account executive is going to prove that you won’t need but one.
Focusing on inbound marketing allows us to be damn good at it. We do what we’re best at in-house and then work with experts in complementary disciplines to handle the rest. That gives us incredible flexibility and control…and lets us punch in a much higher weight class than we actually occupy.
Our team has real-world, corporate and small business experience. We have degrees and continuing education from some of the top universities in the country. We KNOW marketing, how it impacts operations, how to integrate it with sales and how it must be driven by strategy while showing an ROI.
Our founder credits stints working as a corporate banker and reporting to a corporate CFO early in his career with his keen focus on showing bottom-line results. We won’t do anything just because it’s pretty. It’s gotta perform. We want to see the numbers. Typically our clients do too.
More about us
What Our Clients Say About Us
- "Ritch taught me so much about marketing, and provided some of the more creative ideas for development of my area. He inspired an interest in marketing in me (a dietitian) that continues today.”Kathy McClusky, Consultant
- “I cannot say enough about Ritch's professionalism! He is an experienced marketing expert and is always looking for ways to 'hit one over the fence'. His demeanor and down to earth personality give him the ability to communicate on any level. He is an asset to any organization that is looking for innovation, fresh ideas, creative design and an all-around executive.”Tammy Pope, V.P, Operations, Life Careers, LLC
- “Ritch is knowledgable and flexible. He is adept at working with organizations at any scale. He is a dynamic and responsive individual, and enjoyable to work with.” Top qualities: Personable, Expert, Good ValueRoy Hinshaw, Marketing Director at Elizabeth Caughey, DDS PC
- “I have found Ritch Brandon to be a consummate professional with a truly caring nature. Mr. Brandon's detailed knowledge of marketing and sales techniques, partnered with his creative ideas, made for a great option for me. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr. Brandon to anyone seeking a marketing professional.” Top qualities: Expert, High Integrity, Creative.Robert Gantt, General Manager, TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- “Ritch provided excellent services to Life Careers. He's a terrific listener and can relate with anyone. I enjoyed working with Ritch.” Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High IntegrityLeo Maxson, President and CEO, Life Careers, LLC
- "Carole always gets to the heart of any problem and starts generating possible solutions, whether that means improving efficiencies in the business or bringing more value to her clients. I worked with her as a manager and colleague and always went to her when I needed an accurate and honest assessment of a situation; Carole is 100% BS free: I don't know anybody more trusted by their colleagues or clients."Inertia Beverage Group (Ecommerce SaaS)