Posted in BrandON! Firm Information, HubSpot Posted in May 3, 2013
BrandON! is proud to announce that we have been named a Silver Certified Agency with HubSpot. Only a small number of inbound marketing agencies are recognized for this honor from HubSpot and we are so proud to be included in that elite group.
HubSpot is the class gold-standard for inbound marketing software. Inbound marketing turns traditional marketing tactics on their head to attract new customer leads to your firm through content marketing, blogging and search engine optimization, rather than by interrupting your prospects in an attempt to deliver your message. It’s about adding value rather than elbowing your way into their lives.
If you would like to learn more, request a consultation with one of our inbound marketing experts.
This provocatively titled presentation presents some amazing facts and some great insight into the new realities of information overload. It’s this over-abundance of bullshit and your prospects’ increasing ability to cut through it that will continue to fuel the transition from outbound to inbound marketing.
As inbound marketers, we’re constantly preaching the supremacy of CONTENT. But there’s little value in content that’s actually crap. For a short time, it may benefit SEO rankings…but those days are severely limited (if not already gone) as Google and the other search engines learn to also cut through the bullshit.
Check out Brad Frost’s presentation. We would love to hear your thoughts.
Here are some favorite stats and take aways:
- 10% of all books ever published were published LAST YEAR
- 820,000+ websites are created every DAY
- 90% of all data ever created was created in the last TWO YEARS
Posted in Featured, HubSpot, Inbound Marketing Posted in April 24, 2013
Inbound marketing continues to show remarkable growth across multiple industries. For 2013, inbound has continued to grow budget share of marketing spend. There are a number of reasons for this, not the least of which is… ROI. Following are several quick facts about the ROI of inbound marketing from HubSpot’s 2013 State of Inbound Marketing report.
- In 2013, marketers are allocating 34% of their overall budgets to inbound marketing — more than banners, direct mail and other outbound strategies
- Twice as many marketers say inbound marketing delivers below average cost per leads versus outbound strategies
- 34% of all lead generation in 2013 comes from inbound marketing sources
- Inbound delivers 54% more leads into the marketing funnel than traditional outbound leads
- 41% of marketers surveyed for the report say inbound produces measurable ROI
- Marketers spending more than $25K per year save an average of 13% in overall cost per lead for every new customer acquired versus those relying on outbound strategies
Even more information can be found at http://www.stateofinboundmarketing.com/
82% of marketers who blog see positive ROI for their inbound marketing
Just 6% of leads will be generated from traditional advertising and PPC this year! The world of marketing is changing incredibly quickly.
Inbound marketing is a holistic approach to connect with an increasingly fragmented audience who no longer respond to what has “always worked in the past”. If you aren’t already using inbound marketing, contact a inbound marketing expert now to explore how inbound can work for you.
BrandON! is proud to announce the addition of Atlanta-based TitleMasters to our inbound marketing family. TitleMasters will be implementing HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing software to Turn Their Brand ON!
Finding new customers is the single biggest problem that almost every company has to face. Ask any salesperson or marketing manager and they will agree. And we see only two general ways to find those elusive customers:
- You do all of the work and seek them out
- Let new customers find you – the inbound strategy
In today’s highly competitive and technology-driven world, the inbound marketing approach is the key to growth for many companies, and it is the approach that we at BrandON marketing.technology utilize as we help small to medium size companies make their sales grow.
Customers are out There Looking for What You Sell
Every day hundreds of people are searching online for exactly what you are selling. Using Google to find a specific product or service, searches are invoked that you can satisfy. Making your site attractive to those searches is at the heart of an inbound marketing strategy.
Designing your site to be a sales oriented, effective website is a requirement. But perhaps even more important is a strategy to attract those customers looking for the products or service that you sell. Keywords, inbound links, compelling titles are all a part of the SEO strategy that we design for you and your company.
In addition to a search engine optimization mindset, a robust email nurturing campaign and effective landing pages with calls to action convert “visits” into SALES.
We are all about driving traffic to your website, attracting those predisposed buyers that are looking for you and converting them into clients.
Find Profitable Inbound Leads
The inbound marketing approach we use includes the following steps:
- Determine what keywords both describe your products and services and are frequently used by the internet audience
- Establish traffic measurements
- Optimize your site so it can be found
- Monitor progress and make tweaks where necessary
- Build a robust social media presence
- Establish and publish a blog to create fresh new content, driving traffic to your site and establishing your firm as a thought leader in the industry
- Capture visitor contact information with compelling content
- Nurture visitors with email follow-up
- Drive prospects down the sales funnel
Attracting inbound sales leads is today’s way to make your business more successful. Learn more about inbound marketing on our Resources page. If you would like to speak with an inbound specialist, click the link below to schedule an online audit.
Posted in BrandON! Firm Information, HubSpot Posted in October 18, 2010
RitchBrandon marketing.technology will participate in an intensive training program for marketing agencies offered by HubSpot.
The first class of the HubSpot Training program for Marketing Agencies and Consultants will be on Tuesday, October 19th at 1pm EST and will be “Reinventing the Marketing Services Industry Together.” Lead by Pete Caputa, HubSpot VAR (value added reseller) Program Manager, this webinar will focus on how you can build an agency of the future.