Finding new customers is the single biggest problem that almost every company has to face. Ask any salesperson or marketing manager and they will agree. And we see only two general ways to find those elusive customers:
- You do all of the work and seek them out
- Let new customers find you – the inbound strategy
In today’s highly competitive and technology-driven world, the inbound marketing approach is the key to growth for many companies, and it is the approach that we at BrandON marketing.technology utilize as we help small to medium size companies make their sales grow.
Customers are out There Looking for What You Sell
Every day hundreds of people are searching online for exactly what you are selling. Using Google to find a specific product or service, searches are invoked that you can satisfy. Making your site attractive to those searches is at the heart of an inbound marketing strategy.
Designing your site to be a sales oriented, effective website is a requirement. But perhaps even more important is a strategy to attract those customers looking for the products or service that you sell. Keywords, inbound links, compelling titles are all a part of the SEO strategy that we design for you and your company.
In addition to a search engine optimization mindset, a robust email nurturing campaign and effective landing pages with calls to action convert “visits” into SALES.
We are all about driving traffic to your website, attracting those predisposed buyers that are looking for you and converting them into clients.
Find Profitable Inbound Leads
The inbound marketing approach we use includes the following steps:
- Determine what keywords both describe your products and services and are frequently used by the internet audience
- Establish traffic measurements
- Optimize your site so it can be found
- Monitor progress and make tweaks where necessary
- Build a robust social media presence
- Establish and publish a blog to create fresh new content, driving traffic to your site and establishing your firm as a thought leader in the industry
- Capture visitor contact information with compelling content
- Nurture visitors with email follow-up
- Drive prospects down the sales funnel
Attracting inbound sales leads is today’s way to make your business more successful. Learn more about inbound marketing on our Resources page. If you would like to speak with an inbound specialist, click the link below to schedule an online audit.