The following presentation from Mark Fidelman is an excellent roundup of inspiration for creating your own infographics. Infographics are charts, graphs and other visual depictions of data that make understanding the information presented much more digestible. Infographics are proven to drive click-through rates on blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media posts.
Monthly Archives November 2011
Excellent presentation from our friends at HubSpot. The same concept applies to ANY digital marketing campaign…not just paid ads…and not just the NYT.
Atlanta-based restaurant chain Doc Chey’s (@DocCheys and @DocCheysGrantPk) is doing an excellent job encouraging check-ins at its locations by holding a raffle. This would have been an excellent opportunity to incorporate QR Codes to give a quick and easy link to FourSquare and Facebook. Watch the video to find out more!
We at BrandON! mktg.tech think Hubspot has some of the very best content regarding inbound marketing available. This is a roundup of their latest tweets which typically include links to excellent information.
- 5 Must-Have Characteristics of an Inbound Marketing Agency http://t.co/IPnZeHhi #
- In-Store Buyers Influenced By Online Search – eMarketer http://t.co/lecVA0gq # 7
- Ways to Improve Your Marketing in 60 Seconds or Lesshttp://t.co/8VUnwzux #
- StumbleUpon Drives More Traffic than Facebook or Twitter – Plus INFOGRAPHIC http://t.co/HiuV3Ibj #
- Do These 5 Social Media Monsters Still Scare You? [Charts] | ClickZ http://t.co/8Oy4oOfx #
- Google+ Business Profiles are Here! | Social Media Today http://t.co/hUwDK1dc#
- 4 Ways to Maximize Your Business’ Facebook Presence http://t.co/FTFaHOpB #
- Reach Beats Frequency in Facebook’s New Layout | Digital – Advertising Age http://t.co/1Hmik3Zj #
- Men Shop More Socially, Study Says | ClickZ http://t.co/fSxov74s #
- 57 percent of businesses have acquired a customer through their company blog. http://t.co/VE1zqt27 #
- Inbound marketing costs 62 percent less per lead than traditional outbound marketing. http://t.co/VE1zqt27 #
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Planning an AWESOME Flash Mob http://t.co/oBvCaEMV #
- 23 Reasons Inbound Marketing Trumps Outbound Marketing [Infographic] http://t.co/zOUlMPWH #
- Can you name these products based ONLY on the shape of the packaging? http://t.co/eyvFCSaT #